That's a shocker. Didn't TW beat them twice this year?
Rye Cove defeated Thomas Walker 14-3 to get to the final of the CD tournament. THerefore they will transfer to the Region D tournament where they will face Gate City at Castlewood next week. Sorry I have no day or time.
Keith
That's a shocker. Didn't TW beat them twice this year?
who does rye cove play in the finals of the district tourney?
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Castlewood Thurs at Keith Park in Nicklesville hosted by Twin Springs at 430pm
TW defeated RC 8-4 at RC, and two weeks ago RC was up 4-2 when a storm came up and the game was cancelled, and never made up.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That was big. Never seen that one coming. Didn't think TW would fall in the CD Tourney. Tourney's are upredictable though.
TW never schedules any tough teams outside of district play and it shows come toruney time
No Regrets
TW played Kelly this year.
Its been along time since GC has played Rye Cove in baseball. Does anybody remember the last time they played?
1996. GC won at RC, and we got rained out when we were supposed to play at GC.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks